Coordinator: Mark Sanders
This work package ensures that the project’s dissemination strategy is focused on ensuring the project results are fed into policy making processes at both national and European levels. At national level, project partners will be asked to outline a local dissemination strategy, to initiate and carry out face-to-face meetings with practitioners, to fully publicise results on institute websites and to set up training centres for young researchers and academic professionals.
The tasks of this work package will be to:
- Disseminate information about the project, its objectives, approaches and results using a website, reports,
publications and presentations.
- Promote, where applicable, the use of the outputs from the project by the target groups.
- Engage in two-way communication with users and academic communities for disseminating the project deliverables and conclusions.
- Set up an effective dissemination and operation plan.
- Publish results in academic and professional journals.